10k gold chain dealers Warren, MI

Warren, Michigan is Detroit’s largest suburb. The city is home to the headquarters of the Big Boy Restaurant chain, as well as the Cadillac division of General Motors, which is the city’s largest employer. The 2010 census places the city’s population at 134,056, making Warren the largest city Macomb County, the third largest city in , and Metro Detroit’s largest suburb. The city is home to a wide variety of businesses, including General Motors Technical Center, the United States Army Detroit Arsenal, home of the United States Army TACOM Life Cycle Management Command and the Tank Automotive Research, Development and Engineering Center (TARDEC), the headquarters of Big Boy Restaurants International, and Asset Acceptance. The current mayor is James R. Fouts, who was elected to his first mayoral term in November 2007.

Beebe’s Corners, the original settlement in what would become the city of Warren, was founded in 1830 at the corner of Mound Road and Chicago Road; its first resident was Charles Groesbeck. Beebe’s Corners was a carriage stop between Detroit and Utica, and included a distillery, mill, tavern, and trading post. It was not until 1837 that the now-defunct Warren Township was organized around the settlement, first under the name Hickory, then renamed Aba in April 1838, and finally renamed Warren shortly thereafter. It was named for War of 1812 veteran, and frontier cleric, Rev. Abel Warren. However, when it was originally organized the township was named for Rev. Warren who was a Methodist Episcopal preacher who left his native New York in 1824 for Shelby Township. He went throughout the present-day Macomb, Lapeer, Oakland, and St. Clair Counties, baptizing, marrying, and burying pioneers of the area, as well as establishing congregations and preaching extensively. He was the first licensed preacher in the State of Michigan.

Another version of the source of the city’s name claims it was “named for General Joseph Warren (1741–1775), who fell at the Battle of Bunker Hill.

The settlement was formally incorporated as the Village of Warren from Warren Township on April 28, 1893 out of one square mile bound by 14 Mile Road and 13 Mile Road to the north and south, and in half-a-mile east and west of Mound Road.The small village grew slowly, and had a population of 582 in 1940 and 727 in 1950, while the larger surrounding township grew at a much quicker pace.

Warren also offers several highly regarded and men’s gold necklaces shops.

At Bullion Trading LLC we like to stay informed and keep customers informed about anything and everything to do with gold and silver buying/selling and investing but this directory is specifically for Cuban link chains for men in Warren, MI.

Over the next year Bullion Trading LLC will be publishing numerous articles on our blog where the best chains will be recommended. A common theme that runs through all of these blog posts is the prominence of Warren, Michigan Cuban link chains. This style of chain is also referred to as the “Miami Cuban link chain”.

The is the king of gold chains in every way. It’s the most expensive, it’s the heaviest, it stands out over the rest, it’s the most stylish and it’s the most coveted of all men’s gold chains in Warren, MI.

And we should know. The feedback online from customers who have purchased these Cuban link chains in Warren in relation to all of other available gold chains is pretty impressive. But certain types of customers have a real devotion to the Cuban link style chain is astounding.

So we decided to dedicate a whole directory which includes Warren, MI to this spectacular chain.

We should also point out that Bullion Trading LLC has a nice selection of Cuban link chain necklaces and gold necklaces for men.

Warren, Michigan Cuban link chains shops

Local necklaces shops in Warren, MI

Here are some of the area’s top Cuban link chains and men’s gold necklaces shops: